We have a fabulous opportunity for a Girls' Sports Coach to support our thriving and well-respected sporting programme, based on a foundation of sport for all. As part of a highly motivated Games department and under the line management of the Head of Girls Games, this coaching role is pivotal in providing sporting support for girls in year’s 5-8 in the prep school. With two, three games sessions per week including at least one fixture (typically on a Wednesday and the occasional Saturday), we are looking for a fitting addition to our team of sports staff.
The sporting programme at Beaudesert caters for all pupils of varying ages and abilities. The capacity to provide expert coaching in at least two of our major sports - Hockey, Netball and Cricket - is highly desirable. However, coaches with skills and experience in football, tennis and/or swimming would also be considered.
- To work alongside the Head of Girls Games to assist in the implementation of school sport to cover training and matches.
- To take control of a team and support their journey throughout the term as part of their development.
- To assist in a co-ordinated approach of sporting development, supporting participation and performance in the prep school.
- Play a positive and active role in the day-to-day life of the Beaudesert community.
The role is offered on a zero hours basis and is permanent.
We encourage interested candidates to apply early as we reserve the right to close the advert once sufficient, suitable applications are received.
Further details can be found here - job description
To apply please complete our application form
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 5th December 2023
Additional benefits of working at Beaudesert include:
- Lunch, snacks and beverages provided free during School term times.
- Free use of the School swimming pool and tennis courts at specified times.
- Option to join the School Group Pension Scheme if eligible.
- Life Assurance (death in service benefit of three times annual salary).
- Free parking on site.
Beaudesert Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children at the School. Therefore all employees are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check (including Barred List check) from the Disclosure and Barring Service. References will be taken up and the School will approach previous employers for information to verify particular experience or qualifications.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Join our Talent Pool on eteach to receive notifications when we post a vacancy.